A Loving and Supportive Community
FELLOWSHIP - WORSHIP & PRAISE
AT 80 LEGION PARKWAY BROCKTON MASS. 02301
Come Join Us
Sun. 8:00 am "JAZZ" Worship / 10:45 am Worship
Thurs. 7pm Bible Study / Wed. 11:30am Prayer
many more active ministries...
Click To View
Click To Access
MESSIAH BAPTIST CHURCH
June 9, 2015 @ 7:00 pm sharp at the church.
Please be in attendance - this will be our last official meeting for the summer - then we resume in September (9/9/2015).
Please mark you calendars, I-phones, etc.
This is another exciting year at Messiah Baptist Church - a lot of great changes, events, milestones, etc.
• Upcoming buy a brick fundraiser
• New musician (piano/organist) and our newly appointed Director of Music and Arts
• New Accounting system procedures (Payroll will remain with MAJ Accounting)
• Pastor's upcoming Anniversary on 1st Sunday June 7th
• In September 2015 - Messiah Annual Revival and Music Symposium
• Computer Lab (Keith Jackson), New Accounting system procedures
Pending Facility projects
• BUILD US UP, LORD FUND CONTINUES
• E-GIVING – MARKETING FOR SUMMER AND WINTER MONTHS – CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
• POTENTIAL FUNDRAISER – Donate a Brick /Marketing and conducting
• ALARM/FIRE SYSTEM – QUOTES/INSTALLATION –SOON
• HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – HARRIS HALL NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE WINTER 2015
• SEVERAL WINDOWS IN THE CHURCH NEED TO BE REPLACED
• Rev. Jill Wiley -Massachusetts Interfaith Power and Light, http://www.mipanddl.org - setting up meeting for some time this summer. http://www.mychurchevents.com – Rev. Jill will speak and coordinate through Pastor Walker and Keith Jackson
• Elevator Inspection (placard expires May 15, 2015) – soon
• NA Coverage (security) – get schedule from Bro. Plummer
• Board of Health certificate – garbage disposal/post the new one
Your participation will be greatly needed as a Trustee Board member. If you cannot attend a meeting, please call with your input or email your input to Alvin Davis:firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Cherry-Adams : email@example.com
Pastor Rev. Jerrell Riggins